[PD] [PD-announce] macros.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Aug 13 18:17:55 CEST 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Steffen wrote:

> Slowing the playback speed makes it easier to understand, though it's
> an otherwise very nicely made demonstration. I wonder what program is
> used to (read and) display the keys hit?

This is something I made using Tk for the purpose of helping Chun make
demonstration videos as well as his upcoming talk at PdConvention2007:
«Keyboard-Only Interface for PureData». Then Chun added support for arrows
and mouse.

It's not a separate application. Go in the help menu («Hjælp»). There is
The latter notation (double braces) indicates that you have not translated
that word to Dansk. Edit locale/dansk.tcl and add a line like:

   say keyboard_view "Virtual Keyboard"

but with danish text within quotes.