[PD] pd and 64bit Linux again

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 16 18:08:30 CEST 2007

I've been getting various real-time problems too, but I'm not sure whether
to blame the new Pd version, or the 64-bit kernel, or the new machines I'm
running it on.

Just to make things one bit more compicated, I've updated the included
version of portaudio and added optional callback scheduling too --
I'll probably upload changes to CVS after another day or so of testing.

cheers
Miller