[PD] [HID] Object - How to Ignore message event...

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Aug 16 18:53:47 CEST 2007

I haven't seen it. But since you use [route] to filter the output data,
I don't see why this would be necessary. Unless "element 10" is simply
flooding you with too much information. But that usually only causes
problems when the data is printed to the PD window. Use "debug 0" to
turn off the printed messages and then [hid] will use a lot less CPU.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 50: