[PD] difference send and using msg with ";"

Matteo Sisti Sette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Thu Aug 16 21:07:03 CEST 2007

marius schebella wrote:

>[s] was the only  one to send messages of variable size

and Mathieu Bouchard wrote

> If you are sending a variable number of elements then the [s] wins because
> the messagebox can't do it...

It is actually possible to send a variable-sized message with a message box,
as illustrated in the attached patch.

This simple example may not work if you want to send both lists (starting
with a symbol) and meta-messages and preserve the integrity of both, but I
guess it could be improved, I just meant to keep it simple.

Am I using some 0.40-only feature?

 Sponsor:
 250 biglietti da visita Gratis + 42 modelli e Etichette per Indirizzo Gratis + Porta biglietti Gratis -Offerta limitata!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6783&d=16-8