[PD] difference send and using msg with ";"

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:16:37 CEST 2007

Hi,
the problem is, that $1 (and $<) has a different behaviour in objects
and in messages.
I think that was taken as reason, not to make $0 having the same
behaviour in messages, but giving it no behaviour at all and also no
alternative solution.
but maybe there is another motivation I have not taken into
consideration. and I am also not able to implement any of the discussed
possibilities. I am just trying to find a lobby for either solution.

marius