[PD] difference send and using msg with ";"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Aug 18 02:17:44 CEST 2007

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, marius schebella wrote:

> then I think the only solution is to write a new object: the message
> object :). we already have bang as a message and bang as a widget and we
> have two numbers, so why not also have a new message object, clickable
> and with all features one wants. marius.

Messageboxes are already objects. It's just that the constructor has been
hidden, such that if you try to make a [message] object, it fails, even
though the class is truly named "message". It is because class names
don't matter, only constructor names matter, and they usually correspond
to class names, but not always.