[PD] documentation material for Pd related grants, funds, and prizes

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:56:06 CEST 2007

Yep, I would be happy to help out with this - Greg I was hoping you
would bring the camera anyway.  The two of us will be in touch about
this, but if you (the list) can think of people to track down we might
be able to find them and set up times.  With the convention coming up
in just a few days, we would really need help with getting some sort
of outline.  Both of us have only been using Pd for just over a year,
so those of you who have been using and developing in the last few
years could be a great help here.

We need to decide on some core topics to ask about - what do you guys
and gals think  needs to be covered in this brief documentary?  I have
some ideas but I would rather pose the question to the community at
this point.

I think it is well within our means to produce a short overview of
some important aspects of Pd, or at the very least to have footage and
material available when someone seeking resources needs it.

Kevin