[PD] audio drop-outs when resizing tables??

Matteo Sisti Sette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Sun Aug 19 13:30:39 CEST 2007

Hi again,

Going on with the test that I described in the previous post (included
below), I have tried to send a [set somethingelse( to the [tabread~] before
I resize the table xxx, so that when I do the resize, there isn't any
tabread~ reading from it anymore. But the drop-out happens allthesame.
Even if I DELETE the tabread~ object, drop-outs are still heard whenever I
resize the table.

Note that if I delete all and start from scratch, and create the table xxx
without any tabread, it does NOT generate drop-outs when resized.

So, apparently the symptoms are:
"Whenever you resize a table, if there have ever existed a tabread~ object
that have ever been reading from that table at any moment in the past, the
resize may cause a dsp drop-out"

!!!!!!

Definitely sounds like a bug.........

Sorry for spanning multiple messages with this.