[PD] KNIFe.HAND.CHOP.BOT

|||__||| media.gambler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:42:11 CEST 2007

wow - nice to see my work discussed at the pd-list!

unfortunately the project wasn't chosen for the exhibition at the
convention, so it's nice to realize it's recognized by the pd
community...
the KHCB also was on the makezine blog a week after it was on the
list, i wonder if there is a connection?

if you want to read the concept of the KHCB you can find it here:
http://www.5voltcore.com/index.html?/content/khcb.html

the controlling computer runs linux now, btw.

cheers,
emanuel

On 6 Aug 2007, at 17:28, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Cesare Marilungo hat gesagt: // Cesare Marilungo wrote:
>
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> Would you trust your life to Pd? How about just your fingers? ;)
>>>

>> Well... NO WAY!!!. Especially if running on Windows. :-)
>
> At least it seems to be physically impossible to hit the hand, only a
> finger could be cut off.
not even - it will create 2 fingers out of 1 max! ;)