[PD] difference send and using msg with ";"

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 21 17:04:26 CEST 2007

Hi, I love fiction, so let me give a try of a scenario, :)

Matteo Sisti Sette a écrit :
> Excerpt from a PD

session with the 0.5 version):

The user needs to implement $0 into a message for expressing the
implicit creation argument of the abstraction, so his instinct and lack
of practice makes him using $0 into the messagebox, but at his surprise
the pd console says after creation:

"error: $0 is not a good MSG argument, please use $1 $2 ... $n for
getting incoming message arguments or read documentation chapter 2.6.5
about dollar signs"

The user is very stuborn and tries again to make many messages with
using $0 in messagebox, then the console shows the following error:

"error: see above
  error: see above
  error: see above
  error: see above