[PD] difference send and using msg with ";"

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Wed Aug 22 14:59:16 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 13:18, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> making DS and pointers work again.

The reason I ended up abandoning data structures was, as far as I could see,
the only way to get data from them was by polling them. Which I found
ridiculous.

I found it was much easier and less buggy to simply abuse the provided
widgets.

In my idle moments staring at the screen (often battling pd lists) I've been
considering how I would go about scratch-writing a pd-alike with no legacy
requirements. So I have a whole bunch of mad ideas about how things should
really be done and you probably shouldn't listen to me.

robert.