[PD] Starting with subpatches

Olivier Heinry oli4444 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:23:43 CEST 2007

Le mercredi 22 août 2007 à 00:40 +0200, Javier García a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> im trying to create a subpatch like the colored boxes of the patch i attach
> (open _KINOKO.pd).
>
> These are my steps:
>
> I create an object called [pd c]. A new pd window appears.
>
> Inside this new window I create an [inlet] and an [outlet] object and i
> press the second button of my mouse and chose Properties. Then I select
> select "graph on parent" and a grey rectangle appear on the main patch
> window and a transparent with red border rectangle appear in the subpatch
> window.
>
> What is the next step?

If you add a number box or any slider/widget and position it inside the
red border triangle, then close the subpatch, your widget shoudl show on
the parent patch.

The GOP is greyed out once you open the subpatch. that's the normal
behavior.

You may have a look at http://footils.org/cms/show/31  aka "GOP done
right"

++