[PD] some images...

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:02:06 CEST 2007

> (who's sad, that is already over)

Me too - it was a really awesome time and I am so thankful to all the
organizers and the great people we met.  Montreal is a really nice
place and I can't wait to come back.  I am going to be working on the
footage that I took with Greg Pond and we might have something to show
in the next couple of months, maybe sooner.  Should be fun.

And Roman, email me and let's do a NetPD jam when you have some time
back home!  I have been experimenting with the patches a little bit.

Kevin