[PD] Nothing shows up in pd main window

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Aug 27 22:30:14 CEST 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Robert Scott wrote:
> On Monday 27 August 2007 20:05, Kevin McCoy wrote:
>> So we will see anti-aliased fonts when tcl/tk8.5 is implemented??
> For something like pd, I'd pick lightning fast ui redraws over aa text any day
> of the week.

I think I'll try to find a way to reenable bitmap fonts in Tcl/Tk 8.5 (in
the context of DesireData) because of the slowdown and because they look
clearer and because they just aren't the same fonts. I want to have
runtime choice among all possible fonts, not just truetype. Unfortunately,
Tcl/Tk 8.5 makes it a bit hard, but I've been told that it is possible to
do it.