[PD] some images...

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Tue Aug 28 04:52:44 CEST 2007

Yes, it was great go see/meet everyone! Huge thanks to the organizers, who
did a lot of work to plan such a nice series of events over the week. The
chance to meet people who were previously just names on the pd-list was
perhaps the most important part of the event, and I think this mingling and
sharing of ideas fired up much enthusiasm amongst all the developers and
users in attendance. Hope to see everyone again next time,
-David M.

On 8/27/07, Kevin McCoy <km.takewithyou at gmail.com> wrote:

> > (who's sad, that is already over)
>
> Me too - it was a really awesome time and I am so thankful to all the
> organizers and the great people we met.  Montreal is a really nice
> place and I can't wait to come back.  I am going to be working on the
> footage that I took with Greg Pond and we might have something to show
> in the next couple of months, maybe sooner.  Should be fun.
>
> And Roman, email me and let's do a NetPD jam when you have some time
> back home!  I have been experimenting with the patches a little bit.
>
> Kevin

MIT Media Lab
dmerrill at media.mit.edu
http://web.media.mit.edu/~dmerrill/