[PD] Simple midi controller for installation

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:41:16 CEST 2007

just a small hint to prevent problems I experienced in the past. when
you hack a keyboard for installations, I recommend not to use keys which
interrupt the start process (c, s, return or the system runtime). if
people have buttons in installation they will not stop pressing them
during a restart of the machine...
marius.