[PD] audio visualizations

Nikola Jeremic nikola.jeremic at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:57:06 CEST 2007

i have some old work of me experimenting with Gem ...
feel free 2 use it :)
the patch needs audio input and likes techno...
u can change the photos in the images folder with your own ones, but they
have 2 be power of 2 resolution (512*512 or 256*256)
have fun and hope it helps you (learn the pd :)

http://www.njeremic.echoplex-label.de/tmp/vj-live.zip

greets from Berlin
nikola

www.echoplex-label.de/njeremic