[PD] vbap and matrix external

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:54:44 CEST 2007

Hi Hector,

As far as I remember, the correct one to use is [mtx_mul] and
[mtx_mul~]; as IOhannes told me, [matrix] & etc is deprecated if I
remember correctly.  The correct ones are from the excellent iemmatrix
library.

I think the vbap directory is the more recent one which should be
Ville Pulkki's work.  Have a look at the documentation in there.

Hope this helps,
Kevin