[PD] some images...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Aug 29 06:38:23 CEST 2007

On Aug 28, 2007, at 1:03 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:56:45PM -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

>>> I have been so jealous these last few days! I am so there next year.
>>
>> There's no next year.
>
> Oh, that's really sad. Seems like you guys did a really great job.
> Well
> I guess there will be another Pd conference of some kind in the
> future,
> right?

Well, if someone gets really inspired and organized, there might be a
next year.  There is already talk of having the next one in Sao Paulo
or Barcelona.

I hope the next one will happen sooner rather than later.  It was
really excellent to meet people I know from the list, but also to see
the art community in Montréal.  It really was an interesting mix of
people and ideas.

.hc