[PD] inconsistencies in msgfile

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:58:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was checking out msgfile (zexy 2.1), and there are some inconsistencies
that I can't work out:

- the read message doesn't work with paths/files that have spaces in them
[that's not an inconsistency, but it's something that should be standard
nowadays]

- when opening the attached file with "|read ... cr(", msgfile behaves
differently in pd vanilla 0.40-2 and pd extended 0.39-2-t5 (the .dll file
only exists once, it's the one compiled with pd-extended). In pd extended
the file opens, but it disregards the "cr" command - and the attached file
appears condensed in 3 or 4 lines. In pd-vanilla the message "unable to
lseek" appears.

does someone gets the same results as I do?

Joao

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin