[PD] pix_record !

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Aug 29 20:36:12 CEST 2007

If you can make a patch that reliably reproduces this bug, that would
greatly help debugging it.  Submit the bug to the pd-gem bug
tracker.  But unfortunately, there isn't really anyone focused on Gem
on Windows these days.  Any volunteers?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem

.hc

On Aug 28, 2007, at 8:49 AM, ths otra wrote:

> i list !
>

> i try to use PIX_RECORD in GEM : ver: 0.91-cvs ... and i don't now
> why it is very unstable (Windows). When i record a [pix_video] with
> it "with the hand" and a filename " file video.mov" it's ok. (but
> "dialog" appears from time to time .. )
>
> But, when I try to record several videos dynamically with [file
> $1.mov] .... crash...
>
> does somebody have some councils? by advance thank you!
>
> i post my test patch... maybe..or probably it's a error to me !
>

> Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
> Yahoo! Mail
> <try2.pd>

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf