[PD] question about getdir(Guenter Geiger)'s code

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:39:30 CEST 2007

Maybe he would consider accepting a patch that moves some important
internals from g_canvas.h to m_pd.h if they are useful for developing
externals.  (i.e., declaring a "guarantee" for them.)  My feeling from
convention was that he doesn't intend to make many drastic
modifications to the internals at this point, so possibly it is time
to make some useful things more available to external developers.

??

Steve