[PD] puredocumentation

benjah at free.fr benjah at free.fr
Thu Aug 30 07:58:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Jean noel montagne from artsensitif, french NGO, submit the idea of pdpedia a
while ago which reach the discussion we had during Pd conf about documentation
http://pdpedia.dreamhosters.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
maybe this can help...
on another side,  I would like to ask for funds to the french ministry of
culture in 2008 to improve in a collaborative way Pd documentation (in french)
and high level patches (in Pd), considering the great job that has already been
done by Pdmtl team, hans, frank, jérome...and many others, in order to allow as
many artists as possible to get into Pd.... not sure at all about the answer

+ many thanks to Montreal Pd conv team for this great meeting/event

Benjamin - labomedia.net

https://devel.goto10.org/listing.php?repname=pdmtl&path=%2Ftrunk%2Ftools%2F&rev=0&sc=0