[PD] OSC bundles with time tag

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:53:34 CEST 2007

So, to answer this post as well as H.C.'s previous query on the topic,
I had a look at the dumpOSC code and indeed it doesn't handle the
timetags.

The only related code is the following:
                /* Print the time tag */
                #ifdef DEBUG
                        printf("[ %lx%08lx\n", ntohl(*((unsigned long *)(buf+8))
), ntohl(*((unsigned long *)(buf+12))));
                #endif

In which the timetag is so nicely ignored completely.
Torsten, I suggest you have a look at the OSC objects in the "mrpeach"
folder, as I think they have better support for timetags among other
things.

I may play around with creating abstractions using mrpeach objects to
replace dumpOSC and sendOSC, as it seems this is about due.

Steve