[PD] OSC bundles with time tag

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 23:34:05 CEST 2007

Dear Steve,

thanks for your quick and helpful reply!

Unfortunately, using [unpackOSC] -- just using routeOSC-help.pd -- I
was not able to delay the effect of OSC messages either. This
helpfile patch shows some delay, but that is always negative
(something in the order of -3.5e+06 msecs), even if my OSC bundle
timestamp is several seconds (up to a minute) in the future. I
meanwhile confirmed that it works in SuperCollider, so my OSC bundles/
timestamps are seemingly fine.

Does there perhaps exist a problem with the delay output by unpackOSC?

Thank you!

Best
Torsten

PS: I am using Pd-0.40.3-extended-20070830 for Intel Mac.