[PD] next conv in Brasil... meaning business

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 23:48:53 CEST 2007

---------
Darsha:
Alex Porres would be the one to talk to concerning a
convention in
South America...I think there has been some very
unofficial discussion
about having it there in 2009....Right Alex?

---------
Glerm:
Hello,

+1 in Brazil.

glerm
----------

Alex:
Hi folks, just got in Brasil... I will start talking
to people now and will be getting back to you next
week... please send me some files in personal email
messages concerning the fundings, I am having kinda
hard time to keep up with the list.

Meet Glerm above, a friend of mine who will gladly be
involved with the organization, and has aso influenced
me a lot and helped me getting into puredata :)

cheers
alex