[PD] OSC bundles with time tag

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 22:19:47 CEST 2007

Dear Martin,

thank you very much for your reply.

> Did you try sending to and from pd on the the same machine?

I sent timestamped OSC bundles from the UNIX sendOSC app to PD on the
same machine.

> Notice that 3.6 million milliseconds is one hour. It may be a
> timezone thing. The OSC spec says that the timestamp format is the
> same as NTP  format but it doesn't talk about time zones or
> daylight saving time, so I assumed it means GMT/UTC.

Would be great if things could be solved just by adding and hour :-)
I am currently in the UK and my machine is set to GMT. However, I
will try just adding another 3.6 million milliseconds..

Thanks again!

Best
Torsten