[PD] fsaa with intel gma950 / OS X?

Jan Thoben jan_thoben at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:42:47 CEST 2007

Hi Malte,

that's right, Intel GMA 950 provides some API support (including openGL 1.4).

GEM runs without any problems.

It's still strange that I can't enable GL_Multisampling or any kind of smoothing

in GEM on the Macbook ---> and anti-aliasing with [text2d] works.

Anyone knows if there's the same logic behind text- and polygon-smoothing?

[FSAA $1( just seems to work with nVidia-gfx-cards...

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-03/026210.html

I'd be happy about any hints!

Cheerio

Jan