[PD] some images...

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Sat Sep 1 21:52:07 CEST 2007

This might be abit late reply, I just got finally online through my
neighbour's open wi-fi. Thanks to all who made this wonderful
convention possible, I had great time during the convention and it
was nice to meet you all face to face. hope to see you next time as
well.

koray.
M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245