[PD] some images...

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 02:48:42 CEST 2007

Yep. A fantastic effort by the organisers made this a truly memorable experience. I really enjoyed finally meeting many of you, and meeting some for the second time. It's really opened my eyes to so many possibilities in PD art, and art in general, and I'd like to thank each an every one of you for a great time.

So, we'll have another one sooner rather than later I hope _/:-D}#
Best,
Ed

Koray Tahiroglu <ktahirog at uiah.fi> wrote:

This might be abit late reply, I just got finally online through my neighbour's open wi-fi. Thanks to all who made this wonderful convention possible, I had great time during the convention and it was nice to meet you all face to face. hope to see you next time as well.

koray.
M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245