[PD] stack data type

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Sep 5 00:10:54 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Atte André Jensen hat gesagt: // Atte André Jensen wrote:

> Still newbie here :-)
>
> I'm looking for a stack-like datatype in pd that'll let me:
>
> 1) push a float to one end of stack
> 2) figure out if a certain float is in stack
> 3) remove any occurence of a certain float from stack

Maybe you want to take a look at [list-fifo], [list-lifo],
[list-stack] and [list-find] from the [list]-abs collection.

The three container abstractions don't allow to peek into the contents
of the stack so some hacking is needed. Maybe start with [list-stack]
and change the [pd print] subpatch inside to include some construction
with [list-find].

Other solutions could be built with externals like [pool] or [coll].

Ciao