[PD] trouble compiling pd

eric labelle eric.a.labelle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:59:19 CEST 2007

hi Iohannes

Here are the last few lines it outputs when the make fails:

   -I../portmidi/pm_linux      -fno-strict-aliasing -DPA_USE_ALSA
-DUSEAPI_ALSA -O6 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
-DINSTALL_PREFIX=\"/usr/local\"  -c -o ../obj/x_misc.o x_misc.c
x_misc.c: In function 'cputime_bang2':
x_misc.c:233: error: 'HZ' undeclared (first use in this function)
x_misc.c:233: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
x_misc.c:233: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [x_misc.o] Error 1

I hope this is in fact what you need to see I'm still pretty new at all this
lol

Thanks for offering to help

Eric