[PD] my first extension, FINISHED

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 6 00:19:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

If you can wait about one more day...I'll be posting a link to a
ready-to-use polyphonic synthesizer, which uses Frank's [polypoly]
object, which in turn uses [poly].    For a sneak peak, see here (the
download link doesn't work yet, as I wrap up last-minute issues with the
code):

http://www.pkstonemusic.com/polyWaveSynth.html

I'll try to have the download in place by tomorrow.  But I wanted you to
know that polyphony is now very easy and powerful in PD.

Phil Stone