[PD] select backward compatibility

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 6 04:19:02 CEST 2007

This is definitely a thing that can cause confusion, that's why I
think it should be consistent throughout.  So one of these is
probably wrong:

      [list(

[select]

(no method for 'list')

[list(

[print]

(no method for 'bang')

I don't have a clear idea of which is right, but I do think that they
should give the same error.

.hc