[PD] polyWaveSynth issue

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Sep 9 12:27:13 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Luigi Rensinghoff hat gesagt: // Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> i was curious to check out that synth, but i get this error.
>
> the screenshot i from ubuntu, but it was the same on OS X.

You can fix this by adding your polyWaveSynth directory to your
pd-path or copy over poly*.pd to that director.y As polypoly.pd lives
in a different directory from polyWaveSynth, it cannot find the
objects it creates dynamically. (I'm not sure, if it *should* see
them, though, i.e. if this is a bug in Pd.)

Ciao