[PD] Simple PD GUI enhancement - like Max Toolbox

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Mon Sep 10 04:48:13 CEST 2007

pat wrote:
> Batuhan Bozkurt a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've made the switch from Max/MSP to PD 1-1.5 years ago right before
>> I switched my OS to linux and I'm loving almost every moment of it.
>> But there is only one thing I got used to while I was using Max and
>> after all those months of PD programming, I still miss that feature
>> that was made possible with a js addition called "max toolbox".
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Batuhan
>
> hello, you might be interested about this:
>
> http://www.piksel.no/pwiki/DesireData
>
> in fact I believe after a discussion with a max user that the macro
> feature of desiredata makes it better than max with toolbox.

Thanks! In fact I know about desiredata and I'm VERY excited about it.
But it is still alpha and project seems halfway behind the first release
in timeline. But when it is finished, it's gonna make things better than
anything for sure!

So the only feasible option for me is to wait? Or do you have any other
suggestions for me? I can live much better with this simple hack I
mentioned actually, but if it is so hard to implement by myself then
I'll have to wait for sure.

Thanks!
Batuhan