[PD] iemmatrix for macosx

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:29:45 CEST 2007

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> most likely, because the iemmatrix.pd_darwin you are trying to load has
> been compiled for powerpc and not for macintel.
[...]
> since there are no macintel autobuilds, you might just want to go and
> compile it yourself.

Is there a reason why they are not in the nightly autobuilds? I
recognized, that the macintel autobuilds stopped on aug 31st.
but even in the old autobuilds there is no iemmatrix.
Is it called matrix instead of iemmatrix? or is it stripped into single
objects (mtx_and...). some of the mtx_ are also in zexy.
marius.