[PD] puredata objects need help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 05:14:05 CEST 2007

hi,
I'm working on a csv file that will be the basis for the pure
documentation wiki. it should contain aall pd objects, a description,
library name, tags, maybe some other useful information. but there are
still many objects missing. We will script the content of the object
list into wiki pages. It is not necessary to do all at once, but it
would be nice to start the wiki with as much as possible. I would be
glad, if anybody wants to help me on that. any list, that contains the
name of the object, a description and category is helpful!
have a look at the current csv file at
http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/Pd/pdobjects (structure might
still change a little)
also, if you are interested in translating objects, then the csv might
be easier to work with.
If someone has suggestions how to groupwork on the file (svn?) feel free
to do so.
so far I got already ~1800 objects including:
puredata core
iemlib
gem
cyclone
maxlib
markex
pdp
pidip
zexy
xsample
pdmtl abstractions
vasp
creb.

and here is the to do list:

bsaylor
cxc
deprecated (?)
ekext
ext13
flatspace
flib
ggee
hardware
hcs
iem_ambi
iem_bin_ambi
jmmmp
keyboardkeys
la-kitchen
list-abs
mapping
memento
mjlib
motex
mrpeach
nqpoly~
nqpoly4
nusmuk
oscx
pan
pddp
pdogg
pixelTANGO
pmpd
rradical
rtc
sigpack
smlib .
toxy/tot
unauthorized
and maybe other objects that I am missing?

marius.