[PD] puredata objects need help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:18:34 CEST 2007

since it is easy to change, I did not care so much about the structure.
I just pasted the basic information. there should be only one "tags"
field, but sometimes I got a second or a third. for example pdmtl
abstractions had "flags", which I am not exactly sure, what they are
for, but I kept them.
for the categories, I think I do not want to structure the wiki in
categories, because the categories are too vague, but still, chosing
from given categories is a good idea, but I also think some objects
belong to more than one category.
I you have ideas for categories, you are welcome to post. atm this is
kraut und rüben (pell-mell).
marius.