[PD] pix_multiimage problem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 12 18:02:19 CEST 2007

Patrick Valiquet wrote:

> After I've loaded a set of pictures into [pix_multiimage], I try to
> replace it with a second set of images. When I send the message to
> load the second set, I get an exception with:
> *** glibc detected *** pd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x08446244 ***
>
> Is this normal behaviour?

depends on your definition of normal.
i would say: a crash must never be a "normal" behaviour (unless the
program is very special)

could you please file a (or 2) bug-report(s) at gem's tracker
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=64325&atid=507079) with a
description and an example patch?

> Should it be possible to change the contents
> of pix_multiimage on the fly?

yes it should.

> Otherwise I suppose I can imitate
> pix_multiimage with a pix_buffer...

yes that might be the best thing right now, until this has been sorted out.

fmga.sdr
IOhannes