[PD] problem with diecimila and pd extended

henrik wurster henrik.wurster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:21:42 CEST 2007

hello marius,
the serial port was correct, because with number 2 it was
responding...arduino sends data but does not receive it... it was a pd
patch which was working with gem.
I was using using arduino.pd, arduinoControl.pd, gemmsp.pd and win.pd.
sure I could send you the folder. pd_firmware v 1.29 ... so I run it
with older versions of arduino boards.of course they could be
broken...
hank