[PD] problem with diecimila and pd extended

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:34:02 CEST 2007

hey henrik,
did you have pd running with any arduino board before? which old boards
did you try? did they also not work?
are you on a mac?
did you close all other programs, that might be conflicting with pd? the
arduino environment, processing...
on mac you also have to close the bluetooth connection to get it working.
but, as I said it may also be a diecimila problem.
marius.