[PD] Is this wierd or am I missing something?

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 04:19:31 CEST 2007

I made a GOP abstraction, you'll see a few of them soon.

But I get a wierd thing when I try to initialise a certain value.

Someone please point out the error of my ways, maybe I can't see the wood for the trees!!!

By the way, hello all, and thank you for your wonderful company in Montreal. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ed

Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.myspace.com/sharktracks