[PD] (no subject)

jovan cvet. jovans at gmx.de
Fri Sep 14 18:03:45 CEST 2007

Hi there,
I'm writing to you because I 'm coming to NY at the end of September, and I'm very interested in PD. I'm a video artist, movie maker from Germany (munich) and a beginner with PD. I'd like to use my time (6 weeks)in NY to learn more about PD and looking forward to meet with people there, who would like to give me some gain inside.
Please If you have any info, any tip how to get in contact there with some, please write.

best wishes, best regards jovan