[PD] midi interpolation

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:30:36 CEST 2007

I would do as suggested by Frank but add also:

[/ 127]
|                  [float \     (here you can set the interpolation time in ms)
|                 /
[line f 200]

[any object from the mapping library]

The mapping library has some great curves that are normalized to the
interval [0, 1]. This way your interpolation can be less linear if you
wish to have a more exponential or other sort of curve.

~Kyle