[PD] pdpedia - when can we start doing stuff?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:36:50 CEST 2007

hard off wrote:
> yeah i know.  i already had a go at editing your test page ;)
>
> as far as i see.  you're just setting it up as an explanation of objects
> (or classes, or whatever they're called now.)
>
> but pd is more about how you string objects together, than the actual
> objects themselves.

You're right. but still, the howtos and tutorials are based on some
basic information about objects.

if you want to do something right now, then please help me with getting
lists of objects and short description.
I posted a list of the missing libraries some days ago. I basically need

object --- this object does that and that.
object2 --- this object does something completely different.

My intention is, to get all the objects up, so that people immediately
can start working with the wiki (and will use the wiki as their primary
reference and search engine). the short description is the most
important thing. every object will have a short description and library
info, the rest is then up to community.

there will be some standardized labels like:
this object is related to these other objects ...
this object belongs to these groups ...
this object appears in these tutorials ...
this object was used in the following artwork...

marius.