[PD] pddp drafts

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:23:52 CEST 2007

Agreed as well - I hate opening a help patch and having to track down
and enable libraries and restart pd.  Honestly, though I am uninformed about
this kind of stuff, couldn't the more useful objects from zexy be included
in core pd?  What threshold does an object or lib have to cross before it is
included in pd-vanilla?  I know the iem gui objects started out as externals
right?  And I also know that there was a decision somewhere to include many
cyclone objects starting with pd-0.40 (i think......?)

Just curious :)
Kevin

On 9/16/07, hard off <hard.off at gmail.com> wrote:

> i agree with frank.
>
> no way should help patches rely on externals.

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com