[PD] making more rradical objects

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Sun Sep 16 20:44:02 CEST 2007

Sorry, I am not Frank but I think I know the answer to this issue:

1.  Open an existing rrad abstraction
2.  Replace GUI and non-rrad guts with your own.  (leave [pd memento]
and boxes connected to it intact)
3.  Set up appropriate send/receive in GUIs and whatnot.
4.  Open [pd memento], find the communs sends and replace them with your own.
5. enjo.