[PD] making more rradical objects

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:39:51 CEST 2007

Hi Kevin,For this in rradical/memento I added a "save-bang" to [careGUI],
and had that dump the tables as lists into communs just before the data was
written.  On load i'd measure the list length, resize the table and dump it
back in - it worked great.  It's been a while since I've had time to even
open Pd, but if you need me to show an example I'd be more than happy to use
it as an excuse to do so : ).

Cheers
Luke