[PD] GEM rendering

henrik wurster henrik.wurster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:31:02 CEST 2007

ok...what I meant was creating a video-movie. like a command to save a file,
like "writesf* does for sound.
I was not sure if it is possible with such fast open-gl stugg... In german
we call this "rendering" and lots of programmes also call it rendering or
for the "render settings" when you create a file out of your composition...